- Serve as a steering function to guide all aspects of the accreditation/ self-study process.
- Communicate to the college and community and provide training related to the areas of accreditation.
- Develop and format the self-study and implementation of the college?s assessment plan.
How progress will be communicated to the college community
- Agendas and minutes will be posted to e-mail conference folder.
- Information items will be shared through the College Coordinating Council, and the StaffWeb.
- Institutional Recommendation forms will be prepared or reviewed and forwarded on to the College Coordinating Council for consideration.
- Representatives will receive input and report progress to their constituencies.
To be established by the committee
Accreditation Liaison Officer/Vice President of Instruction, Chair
Term of Appointment: As needed