- Serve as a steering function to guide all aspects of the accreditation/ self-study process.
- Communicate to the college and community and provide training related to the areas of accreditation.
- Develop and format the self-study and implementation of the college?s assessment plan.
How progress will be communicated to the college community
- Agendas and minutes will be posted to I-drive Accreditation folder.
- Information items will be shared through the College Coordinating Council, and the StaffWeb.
- Institutional Recommendation forms will be prepared or reviewed and forwarded on to the College Coordinating Council for consideration.
- Representatives will receive input and report progress to their constituencies.
To be established by the committee
|MJ Kuhar||Vice President, Instruction|
|Carl Melle||Dean, Career Technical and Community Education|
|Diane Drebin||Vice President, Student Affairs|
|Tammie Parker||Vice President, Administrative Services|
|Celeste Insko||Associate Vice President, Finance & Business Operations|
|Kelly Bullington||Director, Human Resources|
|Jacelyn Keys||Director, Hermiston Center|
|Brad Holden||Associate Vice President, Information Technology|
|Tim Wilson||Director, Institutional Effectiveness|
|Jackie Ray||Director, Library & Media Services|
|Dwayne Williams||Director, Facilities & Grounds|
|Theresa Bosworth||Director, Enrollment Services/Registrar|
|Cheri Kendrick||Instructor, Communications|
|Velda Arnaud||Instructor, Business|
|AnneMarie Hardin||Instructor, Math and Engineering|
|Casey White-Zollman||Vice President, Public Relations|
Term of Appointment: As needed