Grading deadlines for 2016-17 are:
(Note: ALL grades are due by Noon on the following days)
- Summer 2016: Thursday, August 25, 2016
- Fall 2016: Friday, December 9, 2016
- Winter 2017: Monday, March 27, 2017
- This date has been extended due to the number of weather closures at the start of the term
- Spring 2017: Friday, June 16, 2017
Not able to access Faculty WolfTrax? Contact the IT Helpdesk at 541-278-5827. The Registrar is no longer able to reset your password for you.
Not sure who to contact in Enrollment Services for assistance? Select the link below for contacts by department.
- Incomplete Grade Contract (To be completed for each course you are assigning a status of INC. This form does not require the students signature. Complete form and scan and email it or fax it to the Pendleton Service Center, located in Morrow Hall)
- Grade Change Form (To be used when requesting to change a previously graded course - one that was graded with a grade of A, B, C, D, F, or FA. Complete and sign form and bring or fax it to the Office of Instruction). This form should be sent to the Office of Instruction.
- Academic Dishonesty | Academic Dishonesty Reporting Form
- Curriculum Deviation Request Form This form should be sent to the Office of Instruction.
- Adjunct Instructor Credit Course Approval Form
- Prerequisite Override Instructor Approved (To be requested by the student, completed by instructor, and sent to the Office of Instruction for approval. Student must sign form as well). This form should be sent to the Office of Instruction.
- Program Waiver Form This form should be sent to the Office of Instruction.