BMCC is committed to providing quality community and continuing education in our region. We have many classes available, for example: Forklift Certification, Over-head Crane Operation, EVOC, Dept. of Correction, Law Enforcement, Fire/EMS, and many other continuing education opportunities.
If you need something you don't see, please contact Jan Keough at 541-278-5969.
Please note that the senior tuition waiver may not apply to all non-credit classes.
- Malheur National Forest
- National Wildfire Coordinating Group
- National Wildfire Suppression Association
- Oregon Trail Fire Training Association
- FEMA 700 level course
- FEMA 800 level course
- American Heart Association
- State of Oregon EMS and Trauma Systems
- St. Anthony Hospital Classes and Events