Annual BMCC Student Art Show
May 15-June 1, 2017
Art Students – submit your artwork!
- Submissions will be accepted from any current BMCC student who has taken at least
one art class at BMCC
- Students may submit up to 5 pieces per medium (for example, 5 paintings AND 5 sculptures)
- Students must submit an Entry Form, an Exhibit Agreement and completed labels must be attached to each piece
- Note: not all submissions are guaranteed to be presented in the exhibit; pieces must meet submission guidelines, must not have been previously submitted or exhibited and must be appropriate for an all-ages audience
- BMCC Student Art Show Agreement
- BMCC Student Art Show Labels and Entry Form
Art Drop-off Dates & Times
- Submissions will be accepted at the Betty Feves Memorial Gallery, Pendleton campus,
at the following times:
Monday-Thursday, April 24-27, 9:30am-1:30pm
Monday-Thursday, May 1-4, 9:30am-1:30pm
If you cannot make it to the Gallery during the drop off times, contact Lori Sams at 541-278-5952
to make alternative arrangements!
Judge & Awards
- This year’s Judge is Shari Dallas. Shari is a local artist and art educator. She has exhibited her paintings and drawings regionally. She is also an instructor at the Pendleton Center for the Arts, specializing in drawing classes. Shari graduated from Pendleton High School and from Whitman College with a degree in Fine Arts and Education.
- Prizes will be awarded for Best of Show, 1st Place, 2nd Place, 3rd Place, Honorable Mention and People’s Choice
- Monday, May 15, 11am-1pm
- Please join us for food and drinks and to vote for the People’s Choice Award
Art Pick Up Dates & Times
- All pieces MUST be picked up during the following times:
Thursday, June 1st from 1:30-2:30
Monday June 5th from 9:30-1:30
Tuesday June 6th from 9:30-1:30
Wednesday June 7th from 9:30am-1:30pm
If you cannot pick up your work at that time, arrange for someone to pick it up for you.
Work that is not picked up will become property of the Gallery.
- Contact Lori Sams, Gallery Director, 541-278-5952, firstname.lastname@example.org