Welcome to Enrollment Services! We are located on the Pendleton campus on the mail floor of Morrow Hall.
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8 .m. to 5 p.m., Friday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
NOTE: The Pendleton Service Center, Testing Center and Student Records are on the move! Construction of new student spaces and office ares will be done in Morrow Hall during the months of April 2017 to approximately September 15, 2017. Below is a list of moves, closures, and our new locations once each of our areas have been relocated.
- Pendleton Service Center: We will have modified hours on Monday and Tuesday, April 24th and 25th, from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. We will reopen in our new space as of 8 a.m. on Wednesday, April 26th. We will be located in a modular building behind the Science & Technology building.
- Pendleton Testing Center: We will be closed on Tuesday and Wednesday, April 25th and 26th as we move into our new space. We will reopen in our new space as of 8 a.m. on Thursday, April 27th. We will be located in a modular building next to the Service Center, behind the Science & Technology building.
- Student Records: We will be closed on Monday and Tuesday, April 24th and 25th as we move into our new space. We will reopen in our new space as of 8 a.m. on Wednesday, April 26th. We will be co-located in a modular building with the Testing Center, behind the Science & Technology building.
Select the link below for a map to our new areaS:
Our team is here to assist you with the following:
- Admissions: General admission
- Admissions: Limited Entry(Dental, Nursing)
- Admissions: Partnership Programs
- Degree Completion/Graduation
- Early College Credit Program: College credit options for current high school students
- Transcript Evaluations
- Student Records
- Pendleton Service Center: This team can assist you with:
- General College Information
- Student Accounts
- Financial Aid
- Payment Options
- Testing Services (placement, other colleges and agencies)
Should you need assistance please do not hesitate to contact us - we are here to help you!