Congratulations Blue Mountain Community College Class of 2018! Your hard work and dedication will be recognized and celebrated on Thursday, June 14, 2018. As we prepare for Commencement 2018, we would like to share with you the following information that will help you make this day one you will remember for the rest of your life.
To participate in Commencement 2018 you must meet one of the following categories:
- Must have graduated at the end of Summer or Fall 2017
- Will graduate at the end of Winter, Spring, or Summer 2018
Students: Steps to Participate in Commencement 2018
- Complete BMCC's Application for Graduation. Students are strongly encouraged to complete and return applications at least two (2) terms prior to program completion. There is no fee to apply!
- Deadline to apply: Monday, May 8, 2017
- Purchase your Cap and Gown from BMCC's Bookstore (Information will be posted no later than March 1, 2018.)
Note: Diplomas are mailed within 30 days of the end of each term. Spring 2018 diplomas will be mailed out on or prior to August 15th.
Questions about final degree completion requirements? Please contact our Credentialing and Completion Specialist, Linnet Preston. She will be happy to assist you!
- Phone: (541) 278-5789
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FACULTY/STAFF: Steps to Participate in Commencement 2018
All faculty and staff are encouraged to help celebrate our students success by participating in this years ceremony. If you are planning to participate, please complete Faculty/Staff notification form below.