All students planning to complete their certificate or degree requirements during or prior to the end of summer 2018 are eligible to participate in our 2018 Commencement Ceremony. Those planning to complete during or after fall 2018 are invited to participate in our 2019 ceremony.
- Commencement 2018 - Quick Facts
- Commencement 2018 Program
ORDERING YOUR CAP AND GOWN: STUDENTS
To order your Cap and Gown and other commencement supplies, go to our Bookstore website.
- Cost: $17.99
- Deadline to place your order: May 10, 2018 by 9 p.m.
- Pick up date and location: On or after Thursday, May 31, 2018 at BMCC's Pendleton Bookstore.
Additional information about rehearsal will be posted on March 1, 2018.
- Day: Wednesday, June 13, 2018
- Time: 6 p.m.
- Check-in Time: 5:15 p.m.
- Location: Pendleton Convention Center, 1601 Westgate, Pendleton, OR 97801
Outreach will have booths and staff available to decorate your caps after rehearsal.
NURSING PINNING CEREMONY - Pendleton campus
- Practice: Wednesday, June 13, 2018, 2 p.m. – 3 p.m., BMCC Bob Clapp Theater
- Ceremony: Thursday, June 14, 2018, 2 p.m. – 3 p.m., BMCC Bob Clapp Theater
- Reception: Thursday, June 14, 2018, 3 p.m. – 4 p.m., Student Union
- Day: Thursday, June 14, 2018
- Check-In Time: Graduate check in 6:15 p.m.
- Ceremony Start Time: 7:00 p.m. Please note - guests arriving during our processional will be asked to wait to be seated until all of our graduates have entered our event area.
- Location of Ceremony: Pendleton Convention Center, 1601 Westgate, Pendleton, OR 97801
Graduation information line: (541) 278-5760
Special Seating Needs or other Accommodations: For information about special seating needs or other accommodations, please contact Linda Zojonc at (541) 278-5760.
Our photographer this year is Marty Huie, M. Photog. They will provide:
- Individual photograph while receiving your diploma
- An individually posed photograph
- Candids both before, during and after graduation of you, friends, and family from their roving photographer
Students will receive additional information the night of rehearsal.
- Parking: Parking is free. The Pendleton Convention Center can accommodate 500 cars.
- Doors open at 6 p.m. Doors will close at 6:50 p.m. to allow our graduates to line-up. Once our graduates are seated in the event area, the front doors will re-open to seat guests.
- Gifts and flowers will be available to purchase ($2 - $25).
- No ticket required to attend. All are welcome and encouraged to attend to help celebrate our graduates!
- Special Seating Needs or other Accommodations: For information about special seating needs or other accommodations, please contact Linda Zojonc at (541) 278-5760.