BMCC Pendleton -
Location: Morrow Hall, main floor, Room M-120
Contact: Phone 541-278-5931 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valid Picture ID required at time of testing. No personal items, including cell phones, are allowed during testing. Lockers are provided. Exams must be completed by times listed.
Types of testing available: Placement assessments, distance education, and other colleges.
Agency testing as follows:
- Building Codes: Tuesdays and Thursdays. Applicants must register for testing with the State of Oregon. at http://www.cbs.state.or.us/bcd/licensing/examination_process.html. Contact the Pendleton Testing Center at 541.278.5931 for an appointment to test.
- Pesticide testing: Tuesdays and Thursdays by appointment only. To make an appointment to test go to Metro Institute's website
- GED: Monday and Wednesdays by appointment only.
Fall - Spring Term 2017-2018 (September 4, 2017 through June 15, 2018)
Fall - Spring Campus Closed dates:
- Friday, November 10, 2017
- Thursday & Friday, November 23-24, 2017
- Friday, December 12, 2017
- Monday, December 23, 2017 through Monday, January 1, 2018
- Monday, January 15, 2018
- Friday, March 30, 2018
- Monday, May 28, 2018
Monday - Thursday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
10:00 am - 5 pm
The Testing Center is closed on holidays and campus closed days. Please refer to the 2017-2018 BMCC Academic Calendar.