Pendleton Service Center
Address: 2411 NW Carden, Pendleton, OR 97801
Fall - Spring 2016- 2017 Hours
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Student Kiosks: Computers are available during the Service Center business hours for purposes associated with enrollment services.
- Drop Box: Available for dropping off forms, payments, etc. to be receipted in by our Service Center staff the next business day.
- Student Phone: Available near the Service Center area for campus wide and local calls.
- Payments: (Tuition, Deferred Payment Plans, Testing Fees, etc.)
- Copy Card Accounts
- Financial Aid Questions and Form Intake (grants, loans, scholarships, federal aid Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) appeals and more)
- Student Records Questions and Form Intake (registration, transcripts, admissions, degree completion, Institutional Academic Progress (IAP) appeals and more)
- Student Account Questions and Form Intake (account balance, financial holds, appeals etc.)
- General Questions
- Lost and Found
- Student ID Cards
- Wolfweb Password Resets
BMCC has contracted with the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) for all enrollment and degree verifications. Please submit your requests directly to NSC