Blue Mountain Community College offers testing services to current students, future students, and our community. Testing services, dates, and times vary by location. Please select the location nearest you.
We also offer testing on a limited basis in John Day.
Testing services include:
- Placement Testing & Options
- GED Testing (Hermiston and Pendleton only)
- WorkKeys Testing for Career Readiness (done through our Student Success Center)
- Oregon Department of Agriculture Pesticide Testing (Pendleton only)
- State of Oregon Building Codes (Pendleton only)
- Oregon Board of Tax Practitioners Licensing Exams (Pendleton only)
- Other college test proctoring services
Please contact our Pendleton Testing Center at 541.278.5931 for additional testing questions or requests. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like a copy of your assessment scores sent to another college or agency, please complete the Request to Release Assessment Scores form located on our Student Forms page.
Persons having questions about or requests for special needs and accommodation should contact the Health & Wellness Resource Coordinator at Blue Mountain Community College, 2411 N.W. Carden Pendleton OR 97801, Phone 541-278-5965 or TDD 541-278-2174. Contact should be made 72 hours in advance of the event.