Blue Mountain Community College was moved to the north hill in 1965. The original campus was located at John Murray Junior High School in Pendleton. The new campus was built on a 100-acre site and was designed to accommodate a growing student population. The first building on the new campus was the Administration Building, which was completed in 1966. Other buildings were added over the next few years, including the Library, the Science Building, and the Fine Arts Building.
The north hill campus is located in a scenic area overlooking the city of Pendleton. It is a popular spot for students, faculty, and staff to relax and enjoy the outdoors. The campus is also home to a variety of athletic fields and facilities, including a football stadium, a soccer field, and a track and field complex.
975 SE Columbia DriveHermiston, OR 97838
PO Box 939, 251 Olson RdBoardman, OR 97818
311 N ColumbiaMilton-Freewater, OR 97862
3275 Baker StreetBaker City, OR 97814
835-B S Canyon BlvdJohn Day, OR 97845
Jesse Schaefer, Grant County COD Community Coordinator
1901 Adams Ave. La Grande OR 97850
Barbara Peden, Union County COD Community Coordinator
2411 NW Carden Ave.Pendleton, OR 97801(541) 276-1260
© 2023 Blue Mountain Community College. All rights reserved. Site by Artmil